Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Breakfast Popovers

For whatever reason, I came up with this recipe this morning out of the blue. I guess you could say it was meant to be. (Yeah, meant to be in mah belly!)

Here's what you need:


Turkey Sausage (pre-cooked)
Egg Beaters
Swiss Laughing Cow spread
Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls (I had already popped the can before I remembered to take the picture. Oops!)


Chop 3 sausage patties into bite-sized pieces and combine with 3 wedges of Laughing Cow.
Add 1/2 cup of Egg Beaters and combine.
Salt and pepper to taste.


Place a dollop of the mixture in a crescent and fold up the sides (important to note: make sure the mixture is fully contained in the dough, as the Egg Beaters will run out)





Pop those bad boys in a pre-heated 375 degree oven and bake for 12-15 minutes.




I just made 4 of these but had mixture leftover (no more crescents, though) it would probably make about 6-8.

No comments:

Post a Comment